Central European University Scholarship in Hungary (Fully Funded) – Top Crux – We are here to inform the general public about the Central European University Scholarship that is currently on board. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this opportunity.
Central European University Scholarship in Hungary (Fully Funded) – Top Crux
Do you really want to further your education in Hungary? if yes! this article is for you… just stay connected for more details below.
Applications are now ongoing for the Central European University Scholarships 2022/2023 Academic Session. This Scholarship is open for everybody all over the world and the offers are Bachelors, Masters, & PhD Certificate programs.
Moreover, this is Scholarship in Hungary and it covers almost all the major academic fields. It provides a full graduate program, 100% tuition support, and one-hour wages for experimental learning and work opportunities. It’s our concern to always bring to your notice whenever there is opportunity ongoing.
Scholarship Descriptions are as Follows;
- Host Country: Hungary
- Host University: Central European University
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, & PhD
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 1 February 2022
Central European University Scholarships 2023 in Hungary for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship for Bachelor, Master and Ph.D. students The detail is given below:
- Up to 100% Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend:
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship: 1,000 EUR/Month
- CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship: 750 EUR/Month
- CEU Master’s Scholarship: 500 EUR/Month
- CEU Doctoral Scholarships: 1,350 EUR/Month
The scholarship will cover the only tuition fee for the Bachelor’s students. Two Presidential Awards will be given to outstanding students having a total value of 5,000 EUR each. It covers the tuition fee throughout the four years of studies as follows:
- Year I: 500 EUR
- Year II: 1,000 EUR
- Year III: 1,500 EUR
- Year IV: 2,000 EUR
List of Available Courses:
Here is the list of the Academic fields and Majors Offered by CEU University. Students can apply in any academic field given below:
- Department of Economics and Business
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Nationalism Studies Program
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of History
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Gender Studies
- School of Public Policy
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Center for Religious Studies.
You need to submit the following document while getting admission to Central European University:
- Updated CV
- Previous Educational Degrees/ Certificates
- Two Recommendations Letters
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Statement of Purpose
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Any Others (if required)
Eligibility Criteria for Central European University Scholarship
To be eligible for CEU Scholarships, applicants have to meet the following criteria:
- All International students from any country of the world are eligible to apply.
- To get admission to the Bachelor’s Degree program, the applicant must have a high school certificate.
- Candidate must hold Bachelor Degree Certificate/Transcript to apply for the Master’s Degree Program.
- Applicants must have a Master’s Degree to get admission to Doctoral Degree.
- English Language Proficiency proof.
The last date to apply for the CEU International Scholarships 2023 in Hungary is 1st February 2023.
Jump on How to Apply for Central European University Scholarship
Interested and qualified candidate(s) ought to follow this steps to apply online:
- All the applications are to be made online through this their official website: Visit here to Apply Now Online and also for detailed information.
- You are to submit all the necessary documents required to avoid disqualification
- Do not disclose details of your registration to anybody
- Try to register on time to avoid making mistakes while rushing
- Only use your personal email, don’t make use a shared email for registration
- You are also advised to visit our page frequently as updates shall be given as regards this scholarship.
Hope we wrote an awesome article about “Central European University Scholarship”…please share it with your friends and also leave us a message as we reply right away.