Nuffic MENA Scholarship Programme | Study in Netherlands 2023 – We are here to inform the general public about the Nuffic MENA Scholarship Programme that is currently on board. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this opportunity.
Nuffic MENA Scholarship Programme | Study in Netherlands 2023
Do you want to further your education in Netherlands? if yes! this article is for you… just stay connected for more details below.
Applications are now ongoing for the Nuffic MENA Scholarship 2023/2024 Academic Session. This Scholarship is open for everybody all over the world and the offers are Masters, & PhD programs.
Moreover, this is Scholarship in Netherlands and it covers almost all the major academic fields. It provides a full graduate program, 100% tuition support, and one-hour wages for experimental learning and work opportunities. It’s our concern to always bring to your notice whenever there is opportunity ongoing.
Scholarship Descriptions are as Follows;
- Degree Level: Masters, & PhD
- Institution: Nuffic MENA Scholarship
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: Not Specified.
To be eligible for an MSP scholarship:
- one must be a professional and national of, and living and working in one of the countries on the MSP country list valid at the time of application;
- one must have a current employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement;
- one must not be employed by an organization that has its own means of staff development. Organizations that are considered to have their own means of staff development are for example: multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft), large national and/or a large commercial organization, bilateral donor organizations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, Fin Aid, AusAid, ADC, Swiss Aid), multilateral donor organizations, (e.g. a UN organization, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB), international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care);
Jump on How to apply for Nuffic MENA Scholarship Programme
Interested and qualified candidate(s) ought to follow this steps to apply online:
- All the applications are to be made online through this their official website: Visit the Official Webpage of the Nuffic MENA Scholarship Programme to Apply Online and also for detailed information.
- You are to submit all the necessary documents required to avoid disqualification
- Do not disclose details of your registration to anybody
- Try to register on time to avoid making mistakes while rushing
- Only use your personal email, don’t make use a shared email for registration
- You are also advised to visit our page frequently as updates shall be given as regards this scholarship.
Hope we wrote an awesome article about “Nuffic MENA Scholarship Programme”…please share it with your friends and also leave us a message as we reply right away.