World Bank Graduate Scholarship for International Students – Fully Funded – We are here to inform the general public about the World Bank Graduate Scholarship that is currently on board. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this opportunity.
World Bank Graduate Scholarship for International Students – Fully Funded
Don you really want to further your education carrier in Japan? if yes! this post is for you… just stay focus for more information below.
However, Joint Japan/World Bank Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships to get a Masters Degree from well known Universities. Students will be enrolled in best universities of U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan. The scholarship opportunities are for both male and female, mostly from a developing countries
World Bank Scholarship is offering 26 Preferred Programs to undertake Masters Degree program. The scholarship will cover all the expenses. The scholarship duration is 2 Years.
Scholarship Descriptions are as Follows;
- Provided by: World Bank
- Degree level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States, Europe, Japan
- Last Date: 27 May 2022.
World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022 is a Full Free Scholarship for International Students to continue their education in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Economy Class Air Travel between your home country and the host university. In Addition US $500 for Each Trip.
- Medical Coverage
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance to cover all living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books).
The JJ/WBGSP scholarship does not cover:
- VISA application(s) costs
- Expenses to bring and/or support a scholar’s family members;
- Extra-curricular courses or training;
- Courses that do not meet the minimum credits required to earn the graduate degree;
- Language training not provided by the graduate program;
- Additional travel during the course of the study program;
- Expenses related to research, supplementary educational materials, field trips, participation in workshops/seminars, or internships; or
- Educational equipment such as computers.
- Resident permit fee.
About Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship
- More than 26+ Study Fields available for the Master Degree Scholarships Under World Bank Scholarship Program.
- More than 33 Universities are available in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan. You will be studying at one of the Partner University in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan.
- The Duration of the Scholarship is for 2 Years.
Available Fields of Study & Universities
A wide array of Fields of Study are Available under Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2020. The List of Universities & Fields is given below in the link.
Check List of Universities & Fields of Study (Click Here)
Developing countries are eligible. Check Full List Click Here for List of Eligible Countries.
Scholarships Eligibility are as Follows;
This is a Basic Eligibility criteria by the World Bank.
- Be a National of a World Bank Member developing Country on This List.
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Be in good health
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
- Be employed in development-related work in a paid full- time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application. The only exception to this criterion is for developing country nationals from a country that will be on the updated list of Fragile and Conflict States provided to applicants in the Application Guidelines for each call for scholarships.
- On or before the Scholarship Application Deadline date, be admitted unconditionally (except for funding) for the upcoming academic year to at least one of the JJ/WBGSP preferred university master’s programs located outside of the applicant’s country of citizenship and country of residence listed at the time the call for scholarship applications opens. The letter of admission must be uploaded before submitting your application. For details, see “How to Apply”.
- Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, and/or staff of any type of appointment of the World Bank Group or a close relative of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” defined as: Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
The JJ/WBGSP uses the following process to review eligible scholarship applications from developing country nationals, with the aim of identifying the candidates with the highest potential, after completion of their graduate studies, to impact the development of their countries.
Two qualified assessors independently review each eligible application and score the application on a scale of 1 to 10, taking into account four main factors and the degree of cohesion among them:
- Quality of Professional Experience (30% weight)
- Quality of Professional Recommendations (30% weight)
- Quality of Commitment to your Home Country (30% weight)
- Quality of Education Background (10% weight)
The JJ/WBGSP Secretariat uses the average score of the two assessors and the following criteria to select the finalists:
- Maintaining a reasonably wide geographical distribution of awards
- Maintaining a reasonable distribution of awards across gender
- Unusual circumstances/hardships, when assessing the employment experience and other aspects of an application;
- Giving scholarships to those applicants who, other things being equal, have limited access to financial resources for graduate studies abroad.
Application Deadline: May 27th 2022
Jump on How to Apply for World Bank Graduate Scholarship
Interested and qualified candidate(s) ought to follow this steps to apply online:
1. All the applications are to made online through this their official website: Apply Now
Official Link for online application and other detailed information.
2. You are to submit all the necessary documents required to avoid disqualification
3. You are also advised to visit our page frequently as updates shall be given as regards World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022.
Hope we wrote an awesome article about “World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023″…please share it with your friends and also leave us a message as we reply right away.