Maxwell King PhD Scholarship for International Students – Study in Australia 2023 – We are here to inform the general public about the Maxwell King PhD Scholarship that is currently on board. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this opportunity.
Maxwell King PhD Scholarship for International Students – Study in Australia 2023
Do you really want to further your education in Australia? if yes! this article is for you… just stay connected for more details below.
Applications are now ongoing for the Monash University Scholarships 2023/2024 Academic Session. This Scholarship is open for everybody all over the world and the offer is only for PhD program.
Moreover, this is Scholarship in Australia and it covers almost all the major academic fields. It provides a full graduate program, 100% tuition support, and one-hour wages for experimental learning and work opportunities. It’s our concern to always bring to your notice whenever there is opportunity ongoing.
Scholarship Descriptions are as Follows;
- Level of Study: PhD
- Host Institution(s): Monash University
- Host Country: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Three to four years.
- Deadline: 31 October, 2022 (Annually)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Maxwell King PhD Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Annual living allowance: $36,800.
- Relocation allowance: $1,500.
- Research allowance per annum: $1,500.
To be eligible for Maxwell King PhD Scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- English Language Test requirements for General: (6.5) overall (no band less than 6.0) in IELTS, and (79 +) Reading 13, Listening 12, Speaking 18 & Writing 21 in TOEFL.
- English Language Test requirements for Arts, Business and Economics: (7) overall (no band less than 6.5) in IELTS, and (94 +) Reading 19, Listening 20, Speaking 20 & Writing 24 TOEFL.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An International student.
- A New Zealand citizen.
- An Australian citizen.
- Australian permanent resident.
- Australian humanitarian visa holder.
- Have submitted a scholarship application in the current year;
- Be enrolled in or proposing to enrol in a PhD at Monash University;
- Meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements
Jump on How to Apply
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Maxwell King PhD Scholarship:
- You need to receive an invitation to apply, before you apply. To receive one, you’ll need to complete an expression of interest and/or find a supervisor who agrees to supervise your research. This depends on the faculty/institute.
- Click (Apply Now ) to register for Graduate Research Admission and Scholarship.
- All sections of online application are explained here.
- Indicate that you wish to be considered for a scholarship on the application form. There is no need to fill out a separate application form.
You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
- Academic curriculum vitae.
- Official academic transcripts, degree certificate or testamur from awarding institution (including an explanation of the grading schema).
- Proof of citizenship.
- Proof of meeting the English language proficiency requirements.
- Invitation to Apply.
- Research proposal.
To apply and know more about Maxwell King PhD Scholarship, please visit the official website:
Hope we wrote an awesome article about “Maxwell King PhD Scholarship “…please share it with your friends and also leave us a message as we reply right away.