New Zealand Aid Programme | Scholarships for International Students 2023 – We are here to inform the general public about the New Zealand Aid Programme that is currently on board. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this opportunity.
New Zealand Aid Programme | Scholarships for International Students 2023
Do you really want to further your education in New Zealand? if yes! this article is for you… just stay connected for more details below.
Applications are now ongoing for the Lincoln University New Zealand Scholarships 2022/2023 Academic Session. This Scholarship is open for everybody all over the world and the offers available are Undergraduate, PhD, Bachelor, Masters, Postgraduate programs.
Moreover, this Scholarship in New Zealand and it covers almost all the major academic fields. It provides a full graduate program, 100% tuition support, and one-hour wages for experimental learning and work opportunities. It’s our concern to always bring to your notice whenever there is opportunity ongoing.
Scholarship Descriptions are as Follows;
- Host country: New Zealand
- Host institute: Lincoln University New Zealand
- Study level: Undergraduate, PhD, Bachelor, Masters, Postgraduate
- Program period: The period of the program depends upon the degree that you choose
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
The scholarships provides:
- full tuition fees, a living allowance (NZ$491 per week),
- an establishment allowance (NZ$3000),
- medical insurance when you are in New Zealand,
- travel to and from your own country and New Zealand at the start and end of your scholarship,
- travel insurance,
- travel home during your scholarship (one or two trips home are allowed, depending on the length of your scholarship), and help with research and thesis costs for many postgraduate students.
To apply for a full New Zealand Scholarship, you must be 18 years old or older when you start your scholarship. This means if you are 17 years of age when you apply, you must have your 18th birthday before you start your scholarship in semester one. Exception for Samoa: Scholars from Samoa can be 17 years of age when they commence their scholarship.
There is no upper age limit for applicants. This means if you are 18 and over, you can apply. However, applicants who are under 40 years of age are preferred for New Zealand Scholarships for university or tertiary students.
Student Visa Requirements
Jump on How to Apply for New Zealand Aid Programme
Interested and qualified candidate(s) ought to follow this steps to apply online:
- All the applications are to be made online through this their official website: Visit this link to Apply Online and also for detailed information.
- You are to submit all the necessary documents required to avoid disqualification
- Do not disclose details of your registration to anybody
- Try to register on time to avoid making mistakes while rushing
- Only use your personal email, don’t make use a shared email for registration
- You are also advised to visit our page frequently as updates shall be given as regards this scholarship.
Hope we wrote an awesome article about “New Zealand Aid Programme”…please share it with your friends and also leave us a message as we reply right away.