Vanier Graduate Scholarship | Study in Canada 2023 – Dailyinfo.topcrux – We are here to inform the general public about the Vanier Graduate Scholarship that is currently on board. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this opportunity.
Vanier Graduate Scholarship | Study in Canada 2023 – Dailyinfo.topcrux
Do you really want to further your education in Canada? if yes! this article is for you… just stay connected for more details below.
Applications are now ongoing for the Concordia University Scholarships 2022/2023 Academic Session. This Scholarship is open for everybody all over the world and the offers is for only PhD (Doctoral) program.
Moreover, this is Scholarship Canada and it covers almost all the major academic fields. It provides a full graduate program, 100% tuition support, and one-hour wages for experimental learning and work opportunities. It’s our concern to always bring to your notice whenever there is opportunity ongoing.
Scholarship Descriptions are as Follows;
- Level of Study: PhD (Doctoral)
- Institution(s): Canadian institution with a quota to host Vanier scholars
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: 3 years
- Courses Offered:
- Natural sciences and/or engineering research
- Health research
- Social sciences and humanities research
- Deadline: Before November 01, 2022
To be eligible for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship, following is the criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Permanent residents of Canada, Canadian citizens and Foreign citizens
- You should be pursuing your first doctoral degree (including joint undergraduate/graduate research program such as: MD/PhD, DVM/PhD, JD/PhD – if it has a demonstrated and significant research component). Note that only the PhD portion of a combined degree is eligible for funding;
- You should not have completed more than 20 months of doctoral studies as of May 1, 2023
- You should be nominated by only one Canadian institution, which must have received a Vanier CGS quota
- You should intend to pursue, in the summer semester or the academic year following the announcement of results, full-time doctoral (or a joint graduate program such as: MD/PhD, DVM/PhD, JD/PhD) studies and research at the nominating institution; Note that only the PhD portion of a combined degree is eligible for funding;
- You must not hold, or have held, a doctoral-level scholarship or fellowship from CIHR, NSERC or SSHRC to undertake or complete a doctoral degree.
- You should have achieved a first-class average, as determined by your institution, in each of the last two years of full-time study or equivalent. Candidates are encouraged to contact the institution for its definition of a first-class average.
Jump on How to Apply for Vanier Graduate Scholarship;
Interested and qualified candidate(s) ought to follow this steps to apply online:
- All the applications are to be made online through this their official website: Visit Official Website to Apply Online and also for detailed information.
- You are to submit all the necessary documents required to avoid disqualification
- Do not disclose details of your registration to anybody
- Try to register on time to avoid making mistakes while rushing
- Only use your personal email, don’t make use a shared email for registration
- You are also advised to visit our page frequently as updates shall be given as regards this Scholarship
Hope we wrote an awesome article about ” Vanier Graduate Scholarship”…please share it with your friends and also leave us a message as we reply right away.